1:1 Feynman method to learning at EAGx
Hello! How about doing the following?
- 5 min intro – let’s get to know each other
- We start a timer and I pick your brain for 10 minutes.
- You pick my brain for 10 minutes. I can talk about any topic from my website: sysiak.com
If this seems too structured, we can also meet in a more free-flowing way.
What is Richard Feynman’s approach to learning?
We teach each other and aim to communicate knowledge in the simplest possible way. I find it interesting because it works both ways:
- I learn from you about your area of expertise
- I learn about my area of expertise by trying to explain it in the simplest possible form
Read more about
P.S. Yes, I created this name and am testing how it works in practice :)