1:1 Feynman method to learning at EAGxRotterdam
Hi! How about doing the following?
- 2x1 min intro – let’s get to know each other backgrounds
- I pick your brain for 13 minutes. (I reached out to you bc there is something interesting I found on your profile)
- You pick my brain for 13 minutes. I can talk about any topic from my website: sysiak.com
We can also approach it a more free-flowing way. I have some questions to you already and I can start asking questions and we can go from there.
What is Richard Feynman approach to learning?
We teach each other and aim to communicate knowledge in the simplest possible way. I find it interesting because it works both ways:
- I learn from you about your area of expertise
- I learn about my area of expertise by trying to explain it in the simplest possible form
Read more about
P.S. Yes, I created this name and am testing how it works in practice :)